tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 06 18:25:23 1998

Re: I could use some help with a page...

---TPO <[email protected]> wrote:

> >I am working on a Klingon Web Page, but  I have no idea what to put
on
> >it. If anybody has any ideas, please tell me. I don't care if it's
> >links or useless Trivia!!! Just as long as it's Klingon.
> >Qapla'
>
> De'wI'ghom DaqwIjDaq tlhIngan Hol vIlo'
> chaq qechmey Dunob      (pagh:  chaq SoHvaD qechmey nob)  ;P
>
> www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro
>
> nIvbe' DaqwIj  'ach Qu' ta'
>
> DloraH

Note for people who haven't sent anything yet: Please write it in
English. I'm just begining to learn Klingon, and I don't have the
money to buy all of those fancy programs to help me!!! I've only got a
Klingon Phrase book(the name escapes me right now, the Klingon Way or
something) and The Klingon CD-Rom. So Please, ENGLISH!!!
Qapla'