tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 02 16:20:42 1998

Re: vengmeyDaq vInarghchu'

ghItlh vavoy:
>peqIm. chaq De'vam SaH vay'. qepmeyDaq vInarghchu'.
>
>Memorial Day weekend, Friday May 22nd thru Monday May 25th
>Praxis - The official Mark Lenard Memorial convention, Hidden Valley, PA, USA
>This is the first time that both Marc Okrand and I have been guests at the
>same convention. Current plans are for us each to have a talk separately,
>and to do a session together. Lots of other guests will be there as well,
>for fans who don't speak any Klingon.

With this I would like to say again:  I still have space available if there
is anyone going to this that wants to save some money on a room.

Check the website.  This event is going to be big, more than either of us
can write in a short e-mail.

www.nb.net/~qsera/praxis/praxis.html

DloraH

Back to archive top level