tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 25 21:17:47 1996

RE: short note re:KLBC

><snip>
>
>>2)When a beginner posts (WHETHER USING KLBC OR NOT) **ONLY** the beginners
>>grammarian (or acting BG, as is occasionally the case) may
>>respond regarding grammar or style.
>
>Just to request clarification...  I had understood that it was required
>to let the BG respond *FIRST*, but that others could join with
>discussion and comment  from that point on.  Was that a misunderstanding
>on my part?

Where did you get this from? I am new to this list, but the FAQ set to me
when I subscribed didn't contain anything about this . . .

-Adrian K (aka HoS'a'wI') {{:-)}

             \|||||/
             ( o o )
|--------oOOo--( )--oOOo----------| "tlhutlhmeH HIq ngeb qaq