tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 25 13:11:14 1996

RE: short note re:KLBC

<snip>

>2)When a beginner posts (WHETHER USING KLBC OR NOT) **ONLY** the beginners
>grammarian (or acting BG, as is occasionally the case) may
>respond regarding grammar or style.

Just to request clarification...  I had understood that it was required
to let the BG respond *FIRST*, but that others could join with
discussion and comment  from that point on.  Was that a misunderstanding
on my part?

Back to archive top level