tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 25 08:09:45 1996

Re: New subscriber

> I am new to tlhIngan and have read the dictionary and listened to the
> language tape.  I want to write a tlhIngan Opera.
>
> Without going into too much detail, the general story involves Romulans, the
> reason why they have bad haircuts, and feklar.
    Bring it on!  Just don't try to write in English and translate it.  That is
10 times harder than writing in Hol first.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |