tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 25 08:11:48 1996

Re: New subscriber

> I am new to tlhIngan and have read the dictionary and listened to the
> language tape.  I want to write a tlhIngan Opera.
>
> Without going into too much detail, the general story involves Romulans, the
> reason why they have bad haircuts, and feklar.
>
> Anyone interested?

Are you talking a play or an opera?
I have seen several performances of Klingon musical plays (you know, like
Oklahoma) but nothing has yet *really* been done that I would call an
opera.

yes, I am interested. What did you have in mind?

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level