tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 19 14:11:57 1996

Need your critique...

I'm sure there are better ways to translate the following but I
would like you critique.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his
blood with me shall be my brother, be he ne'er so vile for this day shall
gentle his condition, and gentleman in England now abed shall think
themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap
while any speaks who fought with us on St. Crispean's Day!!-Henry V
--

ghomHomma', ghomHomma' Quch, noDnI'pu' maH. DaHjaj loDnI'wI' ghaH
'Iwraj chIlbogh'e'. mIghchugh ghaH QaQmoHchu' jajvam 'ej

--HerIy vagh

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level