tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 19 12:00:21 1996

Re: Price Change

> Just a quick note to pass on to you, something that came to my attention
> when a shipment arrived from Simon & Schuster today.
>
> The retail price of TKD has gone up, from US$10 to US$12.  I'm uncertain if
> this reflects a general trend in inflation, or the realization by Pocket
> Books that they could gouge a bit more money from people for a paperback.
> Obviously the book is selling well enough to merit another printing, and we
> can take some comfort in that.

One would hope that if Pocket Books can change the cost on the cover from
$10 to $12 they would go to the effort of revamping the whole edition.

Well, Lawrence, is it the same thing in a new price or are we getting just
alittle bit more for our $2?

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level