tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 09 21:31:37 1996

Re: "Picture" or "Display"

>I can't seem to find a word for "picture" or "display" as nouns (would cha'
>suffice?).
>

>--Dark Viper-----------------------------
>vuvnISqu'lu'
>http://www.spectranet.ca/~dviper/tlhIngan
>(rInHa')

My personal dictionary (a database which I personally compiled from
various sources) lists the following (probably from TKD):

"display, tactical"	{wIy}		noun

"display, visual"	{HaSta}		noun

Hope this helps!

Qapla'

qrlIH veStaySortlhIH Sogh la'       Lt. Commander K'rlikh Vestai-Shor-Klikh
tlhIngan wo' Duj qIj leng rawI'     Commanding Officer, IKV Black Odyssey
Qanpu' pogh DuQ cha'DIch ra wI'     Deputy C.O., Mailed Glove Squadron

a.k.a.

--
Denny Shortliffe

Back to archive top level