tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 09 19:33:28 1996

Re: jInajpu'

At 06:17 PM 10/9/96 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>While I tacitly agree that only Marc Okrand has the right to coin new words,
>I would like to see KLI, for example, analyzing the language in the manner I
>have done above and "suggesting".  We could then get the final word from MO
>as to how close we have come to the bullseye.  (NOTE:  yesh lelashon 'ivrit
>"chet".)

But I would NEVER use "coined" words in everyday tlhIngan Hol (how ironic).
It would create confusion; therefore I agree in that Marc Okrand have the
*FINAL* say in what is fit and what is not.

vuvnISqu'lu'
tlhIngan De' chu'vaD:
http://www.spectranet.ca/~dviper/tlhIngan
(rInHa')