tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 01 06:40:30 1996

Re: Interest in Klingon in England

Sorry to bring up an old subject...

> I was the guest for last April's IreCon 6 in Dublin, and while I didn't make it
> to England I was at least in the "neighborhood."  Sadly, no KLI members in
> Ireland or the UK were able to attend.
>
> With the ongoing growth of the KLI and the continuing popularity of Klingon, I'm
> hoping to be invited as a guest at future conventions abroad.  When that happens
> I'll post word of it here, in the hopes that an impromptu qepHom within the
> convention.
>
> You can facilitate this by contacting your local convention group and saying
> something like "hey, why don't you bring in that KLI guy as a guest, I hear he's
> cheap!"  ;)

Just *how* cheap is 'cheap'? What would it take for you to come over.
Also, how much would Mark Shoulson be? :)

Also, would Mark Okrand be open to invitations from across the pond?

> Lawrence

qSeroHS (who likes cons!)
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level