tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 31 08:04:29 1996

Re: KLI Fonts

At 16:34 30-05-96 -0700, you wrote:

>Among the other projects planned for this summer is an update to the KLI's
font
>disks.
>
>One of the changes will be to provide both PostScript and TrueType formats of
>the fonts on the same disk.  It's simpler at this end, and there's certainly
>plenty of room of the disks.

[...other changes cut...]

What will this mean for those of us that have bought the current fontdisk
already? Do we buy the new one for the standard price? With a discount? Do
we get one free upgrade? In other words: what do I do to get these fonts
when they're finished and what will that cost me?

>Other suggestions?  Feel free to send email on the subject to [email protected]

As long as there are still keys free, why not add a couple of more Klingon
icons, like the Klingon triblade symbol that's now under Z already?

I'm thinking about stuff like different silhouettes of Klingon ship types,
of a betleH, a qutluch (and other knifes, artifacts, etc. that we know).
Unfortunately I don't have suitable GIF's of these kinds of silhouettes you
could use, so it's just a suggestion. I can't really help to "implement" it.

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level