tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 03 10:42:40 1996

Welcome to our New Romanian + SIG Files

Greetings to our new participant !

I haven't got a hardcopy of yesterdays digest with me so I don't remember your name, but
welcome (you are a Romanian and not a Romulan aren't you ? - Just checking !)

Granted that Klingons tend to try to avoid thanking people, but "  qatlho'  " works (sorry BG
- I don't want to step on any toes, particularly as I an only a rookie myself !).

I like the Bird of Prey SIG file - [Can anybody enlighten me as to how to create a SIG file ?]

You should have a look at the KLI archives, d'Armond Speers has a fine piece of software
there which translates K->E and E->K - K3.EXE (if I remember correctly), in addition there is
a wealth of other resources available for you to FTP down (I hope I  won't start another
Up-Load / Down-Load thread (?!*?!) ).

This should give you something to work from / with until you can order TKD (et al) from the
KLI marketing page, I know it was a great help to me until mine arrived !

One last point, why call the Bird of Prey ... "   SuD'    " ?

Qapla' nuqHm

Back to archive top level