tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 27 05:28:10 1996

moveing [KLBC]

          Within a short period of time I'm going to move. (move into
          another house/to another address) and I thought it would be nice
          to have some klingon phrases on my card.

          This gave me the following problem with the sentence "Sandra and
          Andre have a new address":
          - If I'd say "Sandre and Andre" is the "and" word je or a 'ej
          - With "a new address" is address in this case SoQ ? and how do I
          translate the new in this case. (I can't find this one in the
          TKD)

          Or in klingon way of life is it better to say something like "...
          are going to move into a new home" ???

          Andre

Back to archive top level