tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 14:17:21 1996

Re: Klingon CD ROM Question

Rick Rottman wrote:

> The new Star Trek:Klingon CD has Klingon words that are mispronounced?
>
> I am new to this group.  I just joined the KLI last week.  I bought the
> Klingon Dictionary a few weeks back and have been trying to teach myself
> the language.  I was having quite the time trying to learn the proper
> pronunciation of the words.  The *ONLY* reason that I bought the CD Rom was
> because it contained the Klingon Language Lab.  I have been using it to
> learn the proper pronunciation.
>
> Did I make an error purchasing this program?  Should I not use it to learn
> Klingon?
>
> Qapla'
>
> Rick Rottman

Hi Rick,

Can you tell me more about the Klingon Dictionary. I'd like to purchase it
but to order it I have to know which company created it and what their
ordernumber is. Could you help out?

Paul Camphorst

Back to archive top level