tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 13:35:26 1996

Klingon CD ROM Question

>Literally, Qa'Hom just means small type of animal.  As it is used (and
>mispronounced by Robert O'Reilly AKA Gowron, who I hear is going to be
>at a Star Trek Convention in Europe somewhere ) on the CD.

The new Star Trek:Klingon CD has Klingon words that are mispronounced?

I am new to this group.  I just joined the KLI last week.  I bought the
Klingon Dictionary a few weeks back and have been trying to teach myself the
language.  I was having quite the time trying to learn the proper
pronunciation of the words.  The *ONLY* reason that I bought the CD Rom was
because it contained the Klingon Language Lab.  I have been using it to
learn the proper pronunciation.

Did I make an error purchasing this program?  Should I not use it to learn
Klingon?

Qapla'

Rick Rottman		  |   Internet Access Provided by:
Williamsport, MD		  |   Frederick Network Technologies
[email protected]		  |   Frederick, MD
http://fred.net/rrottman	  |   USA

Back to archive top level