tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 13:59:55 1996

Klingon CD ROM Question

 > The new Star Trek:Klingon CD has Klingon words that are mispronounced?

Ooops!  My comment reflected some discussion of places where the
pronounciation is 'off'; generally this concern has been expressed
only by the more nitpicking members of our community.  For all
practical purposes (as if any of this HAS a practical purpose) you may
rely on this CD - it is a GREAT tool, and a fun intro to the language
and culture of the empire.  Don't worry about it - I'm sorry to have,
even in jest, caused you concern, and I apologize.

This product is a far more official source than any of the KLI, being
both a filmed Star Trek (well, video'd) product, as well as an Okrand
written tool.  This is CANON without any question.

 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://pages.prodigy.com/mrklingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level