tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 10:37:46 1996

NEW question2

No one responds when I write in Klingon yet when someone writes something
in English you people (note: this is crittisism [I didn't spell that right
did I?])attack it like vultures. So I decided I get a response with this.
Anyway...

1)I picked up a Klingon font. It is soposed to be Klingon writing, yet at
the KLI I picked up a GIF of Klingon writing that wasn't even close to the
font. Could anyone tell me which one, if any, is write? (sorry but examples
are attached)

2)How do I translate (from English to Klingon) prepositional phrases?

Examples.GIF

Back to archive top level