tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 20 00:51:32 1996

RE: idea: list of all

>PLEASE* don't post this to the mailing list.  Tell people where to find it,
>or invite individuals to request it via private email, but don't add to the
>off-topic clutter here.

Introduction are made in almost any class you take.  It is nice to know with
whom you are sharing an experience.  This type of communication can be so
impersonal and this more often than not lends itself to dehumanization.  Some
of you have been together a lot and know each other somewhat.

>or invite individuals to request it via private email

What about a profile list stored and emailed to an individual as they sign on.
 You obviously care about the language and the people who sign onto this area
to spend the time and energy (and sometimes frustration) to help beginners.
It appears that others want to know more about their language fellows.

Since I am already guilty of wasting time and space -- I'll just say I'm 40
years old!

Back to archive top level