tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 20 00:51:31 1996

RE: thursday:today

>But, hmmm, let's beat this dead horse some more (maybe it's only *pretending*
>be dead).  Perhaps I focus on the individual <ghaH'e'> because I want you to
>infer something.  Perhaps something like "him? he (of all people?) should
know
>better. why would *he* post the story?"  Maybe.  But, not likely.

 ghunchu'wI'  pointed out to me earlier that in Klingon we must be precise.  I
believe that ghaH a smart thing to put there especially with the change in
person presented in the third sentence.

I don't have a problem with Dr. Schoen using the ghaH'e', I was only curious
why it was added.  But in any case my money goes on the use of ghaH!

Back to archive top level