tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 14 10:59:04 1996

Re: more Klingon animals

I don't know if we'd consider it cannon or not, however there are several
new animals mentioned in the new book KAHLESS (however I don't remember
them off the top of my bumpy head).

HoS'etlh

++++++
Klingons - our heads are ribbed for her pleasure!
++++++

----------
> From: Chocolate <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: more Klingon animals
> Date: Friday, June 14, 1996 9:43 AM
>
> Mark Perew wrote:
> > Other than the fact that a pIpyuS seems to have some sort of edible
> claw,
> > what do we know about these animals?  Thanks.
>
> You don't even know that... The fact that Klingons eat something does
> not imply it was edible :)
>
> Something else:
> You missed {raHta'} ("There is nothing worse than half-dead racht.")
> and {qagh} (serpent worms; food; eaten alive (*)) and also
> {ghargh} {serpent, worm; not food} and:
> {DenIbya' Qathl} (Denebian Slime Devil, suppose it is an animal),
> {reghuluS 'Iwghargh} (Regulan bloodworm, dito),
> {ghew} (bug),
> ..and finally... the famous {yIH} (tribble, _NOT_ edible)
>
> And if you were after food, try {qurgh} (beans) or {Hurgh} (cucumber).
> (or {ro'qegh'Iwchab} (rokeg blood pie))
>
> (*) Eaten alive if not replicated, of course.
>
> And I thought a targ was this white "thing" they use as "guard dogs"
> on this prison planet (Star Trek V or VI or something like that.)
>

> Qapla'
> nyuD (Daniel)

>    private sig file.
>      do not read.