tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 20 00:12:55 1996

Who did piqad3.gif

ghunchu'wI' asks who did the calligraphic piqad fonts sitting on the Klingon
FTP server. I canna tell a lie; it was me. I was considering fontising them
now that I have gained access to Fontographer, but I don't really have the
time at the mo', and the gothic fonts don't come out rectilinear enough in
Fontographer for my liking.

--
 Nick Nicholas. Linguistics, Uni. Melbourne.   Dera m"e xham"e t"e ngjyra.
 [email protected]            Dera mbas blerimit

Back to archive top level