tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 20 00:22:08 1996

Deghmey! <sigh>

On 19 Jun 96 at 20:05, John L Justus wrote:

> Please send them to me. I would love to have the fonts. Send them to
> my email address. Thanks a lot.

Please take the Star Trek fonts thread off this mailing list...

(This is of course a very un-Klingon reaction. It would probably be
more effective if I just ordered you in angry Klingon guys to stop
this on the list, but I'm not in a Klingon mood right now...)

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level