tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 13:15:52 1996

Re: I am new here

>My real name is Perry Brulotte and I would like
>to learn a proper klingon translation for it.  My last
>name is pronounced JUST THE WAY IT IS SPELLED,
>taking into account that it is french.  A phonetic spelling
>of it would be something like "brew-lot".  Therefore I have
>come up with the following klingon spelling:

>peri' vrulot

I really liked the way you changed Brulotte into {vrulot}.  As far as {perI'}
goes (notice the capital 'I'} it sounds fine to me although the {'} isn't all
that necessary...but then again it isn't that necessary for my name either even
though it is a portuguese/brazillian name.

Also on a side not about all of the "Re: Age Breakdown...", and taking in to
concideration ~mark's reminding us of what the list is all about, I would like
to ask people not to send mail only with your info.  You might want to add your
personal info at the end of a reply or question about {tlhIngan Hol}

qatlho'
Qapla'
-chIya'ghu

Back to archive top level