tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 17 11:24:10 1996

Re: Culture and terran's

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996 10:18:34 -0700 "Mark E. Shoulson"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> OK.  It's finally time for me to say something I've been thinking about
> saying for some time.  I hope I can do it without sounding too much of a
> hypocrite.
>
> I think this list has gotten WAY off-target.  I mean a
> lot... This is the Klingon LANGUAGE
> list.  Language.  Not culture, not science, not cuisine.  Language.
>
> Can we please take these off-topic conversations off-line to their
> appropriate fora, and get back to tlhInagn Hol?
>
> jatlh pabpo' rIntaH.
>
> ~mark

jIQochbe'chu' jay'! jabbI'IDghomvam vIlaD loQ 'e' vImevpu'.
law' jabbI'IDmey 'ach puS tlhIngan jabbI'IDmey. muDoy'moH
ghu'vam.

mataHnIS. veQ wIlojmoHnIS.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level