tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 17 12:37:59 1996

Re: Culture and terran's

I will be trying to translate the following into tlhIngan tonight, but
for now, I must tell you what happened to jIn, a user of the MUSH and
fairly good speaker of tlhIngan Hol.
He was taking his English finals, (he is in Austria--) and had to select
a topic to discuss in English and selected tlhIngan culture.
He mentioned that tlhIngans make cursing an 'art form' and was asked to
say something in tlhIngan which would be an example of a curse.
He looked at the Lord High Cheif examiner and with a scowl shouted:
"petaQ!"
and received the highest grade possible.

Back to archive top level