tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 16 05:44:17 1996

Re: Klingon prog lang

> This is a great idea, me and my freinds will start work on it soon.
> If anyone has any segustions, such as interface and other things,
> give me a mail!
Well, this was originally _MY_ idea, but I think, I'll let you use it
:)

If you'd mail me the specification of "tlh" (I think this is the best
name), I'll use it for my Future (read: Atari) version. I guess you
won't be bothered by an Atari version :(, but if we'd work together,
we had a language that could be used on at least more than one
platform. You should try to write PC, Mac and UNiX versions,
or try to find one who would write a PC, Mac or UNiX version.

> Lt. K'org vestai

Success, (<- High-rank-Klingon -- speaks Federation Standard!)
nyuD (Daniel)
15-6-1996 CET

Back to archive top level