tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 14 23:11:09 1996

Re: KLBC

beHwI"av writes:
>maj 'oH. chongor. tlhIngan Hol vIghojtaH
>
>It should read "It is good. You cheat me. I continuously learn Klingon
>(language)"

The second and third sentences indeed read as you translated them.
The first one has a problem, though.  {maj} isn't a verb, it's an
exclamation.  It's a sentence all by itself.  "It is good" *could*
be {QaQ} or {QaQ 'oH}, but {maj} (no 'oH) is appropriate here.