tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 13 04:01:57 1996

Re[3]: To greet or not to greet? The canonical question

Seems Lt. jaj, my friend, has stirred up quite a nest of hornets here.

Whether nuqheH is valid or not is a debate that will rage for quite some time
I'm sure.

Whether newbies should be treated well cannot be debated.  Or, let me try
that in tlhIngan Hol:

qun nI' wItIvtaHmeH jatlhwI'pu' chu' DItungHa'nIStaHqu'

[I'm not entirely certain I said that right, but I think it makes at least
some sense.]

--bangteH

Back to archive top level