tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 16:17:37 1996

Re: Translation efforts

In a message dated 96-06-12 15:44:01 EDT, Lawrence wrote:

>I was completely STUNNED by the huge response to my request for assistance
in
>translating some basic KLI info into other languages.  My sincere thanks to
>all of you who have generously offerred your time and experience.
>
>The following languages have all been "assigned," but obviously there are
>plenty
>left.

Czech >Danish >Dutch >Finnish >French >German >Hebrew >Italian >Japanese
>Norwegian >Portuguese >Russian >Swedish >Welsh

>If you can translate the material into another language not listed here,
>please
>contact me.

Er . . . no one seemed to have offered to translate the info into Klingon!
 (Or has that been done already?)  After all, don't you want any Klingons who
may visit Earth to interact with the KLI?

SuStel
Stardate 96448.9

Back to archive top level