tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 13:23:04 1996

Re: Translation efforts

Lawrence writes:

> I was completely STUNNED by the huge response to my request for assistance in
> translating some basic KLI info into other languages.  My sincere thanks to all
> of you who have generously offerred your time and experience.

<....deletia...>

Lawrence,

Just how far are you willing to take this?
Clearly there is a lot of KLI info that you can have translated.
What I wonder is do you have ANY plans to translate TKD into
non-English languages?

> Lawrence

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level