tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 11 00:20:34 1996

KLBC?

>Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 09:09:12 -0700
>Sender: [email protected]
>From: Thomas Zeman <[email protected]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
>Subject: KLBC?
>

>     Last week I posted some lines I had written for review by the Basic
>Grammarian, but I never saw a response.  Is the Grammarian away?
>
>     I also asked if anyone knows how to turn digest mode OFF.  Does
>anyone know?
>
>qejwI'

>Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "
>
>Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
>Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT
>
>University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
>EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
>PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)
>
>nuqneH

Do'Ha'
Do U stil have the original message from the listserver?
I think in there U will find what U need.

Btw  are there any Dutch on this list?
It seems to me there are few Klingon in my neigberhood.
Because I can speak and read/write English quite well,
but how I am doing this ( M.S the grammar rules )is something different.

K' tulu  chIjwI'

naDev tlhInganpu' tu'lu

Back to archive top level