tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 10 09:27:32 1996

eat me

Corr: Simple Solution & Re: missunderstandings

Sorry, I had not read your message (missunderstandings) when I sent
this "Simple Solution" mail to the list. If I had, I'd probably not
sent it. I am facing the problem that I have to send my mails before
I can read the last digests. Usually, I get the last digest, read
it, prepare the answers, and then send them to the list. Then I
get the next digest. In the future, I will add the date.

Quoting K'aan:
> That was not ment as an attack. I only responded to
> his sigfile. I am sorry for being misunderstood.
Well, I changed my signature to one less "respondable".
(I think I will change it every some days.)

Quoting again:
> NO OFFENSE INTENDED !!!
I did never suppose this to be an offense, nor recognized any offense
against others.

Quoting from another mail by the same author:
> How can I get a german version of TKD?
This question caused me to translate the KD to German (I probably
understand English hells of lots better than anyone can understand
my English), and the grammar section is nearly finished.
I think it (the grammar) will be complete 'till tuesday (11.6.96 CET).

Quoting again: (and again, and again)
> [...]
> Take this as an explanation and
> an excuse!
These problems probably do/will occur with my postings, too.
It's not your fault.

'aj leSem wrote:
> ...a great deal of European countries require English
> as a second language...
The fact that one has been taught a language does not mean that
this person can speak/write this language correctly afterwards.
Be sure in Germany English is required as a second language,
and is taught from about ten years of age.
K'aans English is not bad and quite understandable. (And he avoided
this certain mistake I _always_ put somewhere into my 'essays'.)
I accepted his idea of Klingon names when I had read this message,
and I accepted this simple-solution part as response to my
signature. I had no problems finding out what it meant, and the mail
I sent off yesterday was meant to be a response to his two messages,
and not to express any particular feeling of being annoyed about
his mails.

Repeating quote:
> Take this as an explanation and
> an excuse!
Exactly what I wanted to write at this place.

(I suppose they are right if they say I'd cause trouble
 everywhere I go... <sigh>)

{yIlIj} (no further discussion, please)

Qapla'
nyuD (Daniel)
9.6.1996 CET

*           God shave the Queen             *