tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 10 09:06:50 1996

KLBC?

     Last week I posted some lines I had written for review by the Basic
Grammarian, but I never saw a response.  Is the Grammarian away?

     I also asked if anyone knows how to turn digest mode OFF.  Does
anyone know?

qejwI'

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level