tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 04 04:04:36 1996

Re[5]: KLI Fonts

peHruS:  "Try Hebrew.  No punctuation until recent times.  We still read
from the Torah without punctuation, vowels, or incantation tropes."

I suspected Hebrew would be similar in some respects to Egyptian, but I
didn't want to say for sure.

(And, as it turns out, I shouldn't have mentioned Japanese.  <grin>)

In any event, I suspect that this type of discussion probably could lead
some list members to abandon the elusive Klingon punctuation.

--bangteH

Back to archive top level