tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 02 19:41:55 1996

New User(Old User who rejoined)

nuqneH tera'nganpu'

I am Martin Lessem and I use the handel 'aj leSem.

I used to be on the list, but signed off due to the interference with my
school work. now however, I am done wioth school and can devote more of my
time toward learning tlhIngan-Hol. I also bring my own interpretations as a
linguist to these discussions. I speak and read fluent English aand Swedish.
I can speak and read enough German to hitchhike through it and seem almost
like a native, and I can read French and some Hebrew. I am looking forward to
adding tlhIngan-Hol to my list of languages as well as within a few years,
Russian.

not qoHou''e' neH ghIjlu'

'aj leSem

Back to archive top level