tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 09:13:19 1996

Important PS re Boskone Klingon session

I forgot to mention that the Klingon session at Boskone, as part of
the con, is open ONLY TO MEMBERS OF THE CON. That means you can't
just come in off the street (Turnpike, Rte. 9) at 3, walk into the
session, and leave at 4, without joining Boskone. At-the-door
memberships are, I think, $40 for the whole con (Fri. evening to
Sunday noonish), and maybe $25 for just Saturday. HIvqa' veqlargh.

      marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom ** Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
     Subcommander Markemm,           **
            Klingon Sanitation Corps ** Death to Litterbugs!

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

Back to archive top level