tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 06:11:51 1996

Re: A new hello...

[Quoting Dennis Staley]

[...]
> great, really interesting.  BTW, I see it all the time, but what is
> {charghwI'}?  I see it as a closing, but don't know what it is.  Promise, only
> stupid question for today, ok?

That's one of the Klingon names of one of the writers on this
list. I'm sort of keeping a list of Klingon names (tlhIngan
pongmey). When I'm home (where I keep it on my computer; I'm at the
University now) I'll post it again. I believe I've missd a couple of
new people (and their names)......

Qapla'
peSHIr                  <= tlhIngan pongwIj (or "my Klingon name")

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet

Back to archive top level