tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 13 13:12:42 1996

Re: the other <taH>

> 	I see that <taH>, in the addendum, means "endure".  However, I'd
> still like to know exactly how and when one would use <taH> "be at a
> negative angle to".  How about:
>
> 	<Duj yItaH!>
> 	Dive!

<taH> is a stative verb so (assuming your difinition is accurate) it would
have to be <Duj yItaHmoH>.

There have been long sidcussions as to what *exactly* "be at a negative
angle" means and I am still uncertain about it.

--
DaraQ
--

Back to archive top level