tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 12 14:01:45 1996

the other <taH>

	I see that <taH>, in the addendum, means "endure".  However, I'd
still like to know exactly how and when one would use <taH> "be at a
negative angle to".  How about:

	<Duj yItaH!>
	Dive!

I guess that also depends on from where you measure the angle from,
else it could mean the exact opposite.   Am I even close, or is this far
too literal a translation?

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level