tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 30 17:59:17 1996

Re: KLBC: Thinking and compounding

At 10:33 AM 30/8/96 -0700, you wrote:
>qaSDI' 96-08-30 12:19:56 EDT, jatlh beHwI"av:
>
>> <Thinking>
>>
>>  jIH jIQubmoHbogh
>>  jIQub jIHmoHtaHbogh
>>
>>  SKI: I think which causes me to be
>>  SKI: I am which causes me to think
>
>*groan*  I am sooo sorry I *ever* tried to do that "I think therefore I am"
>idea.

It wasn't meant as "I think there for I am", I wanted to se if my {-Hombogh}
combo would work. Sadly this was the first thing that sprang to mind. Maybe
{-Hombogh} would be better suited for a different idea.

>Sorry if this sounds a bit terse (well, for a human).  I am just worried that
>this idea is getting out of control.

Please be terse. I can handle it. As I said, it wasn't the idea, but the
combo that was the point of this exercise...

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level