tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 28 14:43:26 1996

Voyager (Off topic)

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder if Voyager will ever run into those two Ferengi stranded
> by the Barzan wormhole.

     It's funny that you mention this, as I just read something about
it.  The Voyager WILL find the two Ferengi in an episode this
season.  Reportedly, the story is reminisicient of the film "The Man
Who Would Be King".

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

(Ex!)Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level