tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 22 13:28:51 1996

Re: Is there any GOOD Klingon on video?

qaSDI' 96-08-21 17:50:34 EDT, jatlh charghwI':

> I'll try to watch again. You wouldn't happen to have a transcription, would

> you? Did he say
>  anything interesting? As I remember it, he sounded like he was repeating
the
> same syllable
>  a lot.

Well, I can't make out much, especially when the translator begins speaking,
but here's what I HEAR:

~~~{taH paH Qo noS waaDaQ baHta' DaH wa'noS . . .}

Given funny pronunciation, I can make some of this out:

{~taH ~paH Qo'noS wa'Daq baHta' ~wa'noS . . .}

Still lots of unidentifyable bits, but I think it's reasonable to assume that
he's saying (or trying to say) *something*.

The translator begins saying " . . . that Enterprise fired on Kronos One
without provocation, . . ." which takes care of the {Qo'noS wa'Daq baHta'}
part.

Other than that, I'm at a loss.

SuStel
Stardate 96641.8