tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 19:52:05 1996

ghotpu' tamey (Was: Re: An offer you shouldn't refuse!)

>Some members of the KLI might, but they don't speak for the KLI.  In
>point of fact, the only people who do are myself, and more recently Mark
>Shoulson (formally named as KLI assistant director at the qep'a'
>wejDIch).
>
>Lawrence

toH... boQbogh DevwI' chu' ghaj *tlhIngan Hol yejHaD*.  'e' vISovbe'!

Any other personnel/policy matters decided at the qep'a' you'd care to
announce?  Or are you waiting for the September _HolQeD_?

--Voragh
(Should that be DevwI' boQ, I wonder?  Or is Mark your... cha'DIch!? <g>)

Back to archive top level