tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 19:27:54 1996

Re: Witches' Familiar

nughItlh nuqHm:
>In the mating ritual section of Power Klingon, it refers to the femail skulking around like a
>Hellenian Lynx, and purring like a ... Two sylables... Qar'a? [ch/gh] ?

I heard it as {chemvaH} -- according to the transcription I made a couple
of years ago of the audiotape. I guess {chemvagh} is another possibility,
considering Michael Dorn's pronunciation. Could someone who has one of the
new Power Klingon CD's listen to that bit again and tell us if it's any
clearer?

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level