tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 20:44:42 1996

Re: Changing of the guard

At 09:19 AM 8/20/96 -0700, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

>OK, I should have talked about this already, but now I'm finally pretty
>much caught up on email.

*yawn*  I'm not... I have a bunch of stuff in my "Answer this!" folder...
but that's okay...  some of it, I probably should NOT reply to. :)

>Our well-beloved Beginners' Grammarian, ghunchu'wI', apparently is back
>from his vacation, in time for the news.  He's fulfilled his task as BG
>admirably, and a little too long; it's a very stressful job.  So it's time
>to take him out in back of the shed and shoot... er, that is, time to
>change the guard and let some other Sap (Klingon!  Really!) take the job
>for a time.

jISapchu'ta' net Sov. :)  'ach "sap" jIHbe'chu'!

>Since trI'Qal has made her triumphant return and has been so
>stup^H^H^Hbrave as to volunteer, she will inherit the role the debuted, the
>Beginners' Grammarian, at least for a short time.  I have some other names
>waiting in the wings....

*zzz... snick, glurp*  eh?  what?  Oh, wait... that's my cue.. I'm on!!!!

heheheh... 'ach bIlIjlaw':

taghwI'pu'vaD pabpo' jIHta'!  wa'DIch taghwI'pu'vaD!  vaj, ghu' vI'elta'bogh
vISovchu'.

>Now get to work, trI'Qal, so I can goof off more effectively.  pe'vIl
>jIbuD.

net Sov, net Sov!  qaQaHmeH, jISaH, ~Seqramoy~!

DaH jItaghrupbej.  vaj... jIlajba'!  ('ach net Sov... {{;) )

>~mark

Okay, okay...

Since I have officially been enslav^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H accepted the
position of Beginner's Grammarian, y'all can expect to see two posts from me
REAL SOON... like... right after this letter. :)  Both are the "policies" I
will follow as BG.  One will be directed towards our new students... and one
towards all you other old SuvwI'pu'. {{:)  Of course, you can read BOTH if
you like... ;) (and it might be a good idea)

I'll be starting that stuff... well.... now. :)

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level