tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 15 05:53:18 1996

Hamlet

Hamlet lulaDmeH <England> Daq ghomchuqqang'a' ghotpu'?

Are there any people in England who would like to meet from time to time
to read extracts from Hamlet aloud?
We could meet in some sort of central location (London?) from time to
time. It will also constitute a good social occasion.

Please respond in the mailing list.

agneau
*                                          *
*    Agneau Belanyek                       *
*    email : [email protected]              *
*    web : http://www.tcp.co.uk/�agneau/   *
*    "It's so damn hard doing right, and   *
*    it's so damn easy doing wrong; I've   *
*    decided that as from now on, I'll     *
*    just do whatever comes handiest."     *
*    from Huck Finn (W Disney Pictures)    *