tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 16 04:31:16 1996

Re: PK opening scene question

Hm.  I got caught up in the excitement of having a translation that
actually seems to work, and forgot my manners.  Thank you, Kenneth,
for providing that transcription; it was very helpful.  Looking back
over my message, I also see that my tone could have been construed as
condescending, when that was not the intent.  I was obviously having my
own difficulties with the transcription or I wouldn't have posted in the
first place! So I apologize if that's the way it came off; I was just
sharing what I had gleaned from listening and from earlier replies.

-marqoS

Back to archive top level