tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 15 15:09:39 1996

Thanks are now due.

At this point I'd like to thank my Klingon teachers for assisting me thus
far. Whilst this does encompass most people on the list, it is mainly
directed at SuStel and ~mark (David Trimboli and Mark Shoulson).

Thanks guys !

(I was going to post this only in tlhIngan Hol but "my teachers" caused me
difficulty as you will see ... err ... no, my *teachers* didn't cause me
difficulty but the *translation* of "my teachers" di.. oh, never mind ...
back to the tlhIngan Hol ...)

DaH ghojmoHwI'pu'wI' vItlho'.
muQaHlaw' Hoch, 'ach muQaHbej *SuStel* *~mark* je.

nI'jaj yInlIj

Rob

--

|      www.parallel.demon.co.uk      |          "Still a newbie!"          |