tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 08 08:20:41 1996

Re: KSRP: Klingon animals

On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, A.Appleyard wrote:

>  (0) What information is there about what 'ermey and Qa'mey are like? What
> episode or whatever do they occur in?
>  (1) The "Kahless" book named these new species of Qo'noSian animals:-
>   cob'lat = a big predatory animal? ("cob'lat's share" seems to mean "lion's
> share" p140)
>   kraw'za = a species of black carrion-eating bird p43 (pl. kraw'zamey)
>   etc., etc., etc.

     I've seen a lot of people referring to words from the KAHLESS book.
Could we get a ruling on this?  Isn't any non-Okrandian Klingon definitely
NOT canon, and therefore unusable?

     qejwIt

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

(Ex!)Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level